DRINKING BUDDIES

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Update Tonight

I know it's been a while but I will finish my Vodka list and Christmas beers before the big day!
Today I'm preparing to have Christmas with my wife's family at her grandmother's house and later tonight we are going to Christmas in the Oaks - a large celebration that takes place in City Park in new Orleans.  I'll post some pics of it and whatnot later, but right now just hang tight and grab a cold one.

Also chcek out this video which has some pretty cheesy sexual wine references in it:


7 comments:

  1. I been seeing these xtranormal videos everywhere XD. I wonder how you make them lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLL, the voice is what makes it cheezy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe xtranormal is free to use. One of my professors tried to get us into it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds nice, will be looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete