DRINKING BUDDIES

Monday, June 27, 2011

Vacation: Part Two

Wish I could do a serious update today but I'm feeling under the weather.  I have Crohn's Disease and it started to flare up really bad today.  I wound up leaving work a few hours early and coming home just to sleep.

So the least I can do is update everyone on a few more pictures from the cruise.

Our second and third stops were to Roatan Island, Honduras and Belize City, Belize.

I absolutely loved Roatan!


The locals themselves really caught my attention.
Me showing off my obviously superior dance skills.


We went to a Snuba excursion, a tank-less form of scuba 
which operates more like snorkeling.


The water there is absolutely garbage.  Especially compared to New Orleans and the
Gulf Coast which looks a lot more like this:


In Roatan, I also became fascinated with the local wildlife which included many many lizards.
WHY SO SERIOUS


And Belize was pretty shitty but at least we went zip-lining!

As far as alcohol, I do have two things to show you:

Madam Mango's House of Sexy Smoothies.
Also home of the $5 longneck.


The ship's daily special for Tuesday!  Pineapples filled with a very Caribbean style punch!
From what I remember it was equal parts Strawberry Puree, Pineapple Juice, Coconut Rum and Bacardi Superior.  It was quite superb and only about $8 for around 12oz!


I was playing Pokemon White and I was on a cruise ship.  I WAS ON A CRUISE SHIP....WHILE ON A CRUISE SHIP.

Well guys, hope you enjoyed, and tomorrow I might actually have something interesting.

Bon Bwé!

6 comments:

  1. amazinggg photos. glad to hear you are back and safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get better man! Great pics btw. Followed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow nice Pictures.
    I hope you had much fun.

    ReplyDelete