DRINKING BUDDIES

Monday, June 27, 2011

Vacation: Part Two

Wish I could do a serious update today but I'm feeling under the weather.  I have Crohn's Disease and it started to flare up really bad today.  I wound up leaving work a few hours early and coming home just to sleep.

So the least I can do is update everyone on a few more pictures from the cruise.

Our second and third stops were to Roatan Island, Honduras and Belize City, Belize.

I absolutely loved Roatan!


The locals themselves really caught my attention.
Me showing off my obviously superior dance skills.


We went to a Snuba excursion, a tank-less form of scuba 
which operates more like snorkeling.


The water there is absolutely garbage.  Especially compared to New Orleans and the
Gulf Coast which looks a lot more like this:


In Roatan, I also became fascinated with the local wildlife which included many many lizards.
WHY SO SERIOUS


And Belize was pretty shitty but at least we went zip-lining!

As far as alcohol, I do have two things to show you:

Madam Mango's House of Sexy Smoothies.
Also home of the $5 longneck.


The ship's daily special for Tuesday!  Pineapples filled with a very Caribbean style punch!
From what I remember it was equal parts Strawberry Puree, Pineapple Juice, Coconut Rum and Bacardi Superior.  It was quite superb and only about $8 for around 12oz!


I was playing Pokemon White and I was on a cruise ship.  I WAS ON A CRUISE SHIP....WHILE ON A CRUISE SHIP.

Well guys, hope you enjoyed, and tomorrow I might actually have something interesting.

Bon Bwé!

6 comments: