DRINKING BUDDIES

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Yay! More Work Drama!

So my hours are down to about 32.5 hours a week and things are getting crazier.
They expect me to be there from between 8am and 4:30pm in order to deal with vendors so my orders are accurate and approved personally on Monday and Thursday.  On Tuesday and Friday I have to check in the trucks to verify my order and then stock the shelves.  And most of the day Saturday, including all day everyday, I am a salesman but I'm expected to be there until about 7pm when the downtime finally arrives.  

So basically I'm expected to be there 5 days a week from 8am to 7pm but only for a total of 32.5 hours.  Also, I'm going in on Wednesday, tomorrow, to make everything look nice for company coming.

Yay.

I kinda feel like this:

FML.

Drinking a pretty damn good Margarita right now though!
Gran centenario Tequila and On the Border tequila mix with a fresh lime added.
not bad for only 30seconds of prep!

Bon boire!

3 comments: